Membership in the AIVA will be opened to qualified individuals to further the mission of the AIVA. New members will be invited to join the AIVA based on the following criteria:
- Nomination by a Founding Member and approval by the Membership Committee.
- Nomination by another member and approval by the Membership Committee.
- Nomination by the AIVA as a result of being part of a winning entry in an affiliated award or recognition program sanctioned by the AIVA.
- Applying directly through our website to provide credentials and industry related experience for review and approval by the Membership Committee.
Benefits of Membership
As an invitation based organization, membership will be restricted to only qualified professionals. Other benefits will be offered as the AIVA expands.
Members are eligible to be judges for the competitions sanctioned by the AIVA, a prestigious honor.
Members can feature their AIVA membership as part of bios, on business cards and correspondence. As candidates need special consideration for inclusion in the AIVA, this should be of great value to members.
- Online Media – Web Development and Design, Digital Media,Wireless, Graphic Design, Information Systems, E-Commerce, HD
- Advertising – Print, Television, Alternative, Interactive Strategies, Multi Platform Marketing, Multi Channel Marketing, Promotions
- Fashion – Design, Merchandising, Retail, Interior Design
- Film/Television/Video – Feature Films, Documentaries and Short Films, TV Commercials and Programs, Web Content, HD, Corporate, Industrial, and Other Video Productions
- Photography/Art – Design, Production, Traditional Art, Graphic Art
- Print – Publishing, Writing, Editing, Graphic Design, Design
- Specialty Disciplines – Finance, Business Development, Venture Capital, Other
- Radio – Broadcasting, Programming, Editing, and Development